BREWSTER DENTAL ARTS PAYMENT POLICIES
Patients with Dental Insurance
● Claims for all services will be submitted directly to your insurance
● Depending on the level of coverage and annual maximums, insurance
companies will cover all or a portion of the cost of said services, and we
will bill you the remainder, if any, via monthly account billing statement
● For some procedures, if the service amount is grossly over the annual
maximum, we may ask for an additional payment before treatment is
completed, to cover outside laboratory expenses
● For services/accessories not covered by insurance, such as WaterPiks,
electric toothbrushes, prescription toothpaste and teeth whitening,
payment is due on the date of service
Patients without Dental Insurance
For Services Completed in a Single Visit (e.g.: crowns, fillings, emergency
● Payment in full is due on the day of service
● Currently, we do not offer financing options for treatment
For Services Involving Outside Lab Work Requiring Multiple Visits (e.g.:
bridges, dentures, implant crowns)
● A payment equal to 50% of the total cost of the case is required when
treatment is started on the first date of service
● The remaining balance is to be paid when the final lab work is delivered
Brewster Dental Arts participates as an in-network provider with the following two insurances companies:
1) Delta Dental Premier
2) Blue Cross Blue Shield-Dental Blue Indemnity Plan
If your insurance is out-of-network, meaning we are not contracted providers with your insurance, we will process and submit claims to your insurance company for reimbursement.
You will be billed the difference between what we receive from your insurance company and our established fees.
Most insurance companies should respond to the claim within four to six weeks, and any remaining cost is the patient's responsibility.
WE DO NOT ACCEPT MASS HEALTH
Patient Billing Questions
If you have questions regarding your account, please contact us at 508-896-5732. Many times, a simple telephone call will clear any misunderstandings.
Please remember you are fully responsible for all fees charged by this office regardless of your insurance coverage.